If only The Hunger Games were real… and other unlikely scenarios that would benefit my health.
If The Hunger Games were real:
1. I’d be in shape! Fearing a fight to the death every year would probably keep me in shape.
2. There wouldn’t be enough food to let me get fat anyways. haha. Seriously though, all the people are like starving in the book. While it does make me extremely grateful (I’d pass on the squirrel stew for now) … I also know that none of them are fat…
3. I’d be so in love with the Baker’s son… (who’s name is Peeta, like Pita, like bread… seriously?)
If The Princess Diaries were real:
1. I’d stay in shape on the off chance I actually was a princess just waiting to be discovered.
2. My hair wouldn’t look anything like Mia’s pre-makeover look. Are you kidding me?!
3. I wouldn’t let my friend call her basic cable local TV show “Lily Tells it like it is”.
If Gone with the Wind was real:
1. I could make designer duds out of curtains.
2. I would talk with extra syllables and an extra dose of whine at all times.
3. I wouldn’t have to worry about getting fat because those corsets wouldn’t let you eat anything anyways.
If Twilight were real:
1. I could just become a super model by becoming vampire: Worth it.
2. I’d have to drink blood, even if it’s from animals… and that’s kinda gross. (Okay, really gross)
Lesson learned today: In a perfect world there would be major motivation to workout (fights to the death), McDonald’s wouldn’t be on every corner, we’d be happy when we got food and understand the blessing it is (ooh, got heavy right there), and I would be able to make clothes out of curtains.
The real issue here:
Posted on May 30, 2012, in Book Nerd, Fitness, Movies and TV and tagged fiction, getting healthy, gone with the wind, Hunger Games, losing weight, Princess Diaries, Twilight. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.