Ultimate Temptation: iPhone
I have an android. I love it most of the time. I find the way it works so much user-friendly. But there are a few things in this world, that tempt me to get an iPhone…
Without further ado, the pro’s:
1. Screen shots! Android is getting better, but on my EVO 4G I still cannot screen shot… and it’s pretty annoying.
2. All the cool, compatible accessories. They make me jealous.
3. No matter where you go, someone in your group has a charger you can borrow, because the whole world is Apple obsessed and has some kind of apple product… bring us to number four…
4. All the apple chargers are compatible with all the products! SO NICE. Only have to bring one charger for all your apple stuff on a trip or in the car.
Now for the Con’s
1. Autocorrect is a freaking idiot on the iphone. There are seriously whole websites dedicated to the dirty messed up inner mind of the iphone.
2. Apple fanatics are annoying. To say the least.
3. Some of the accessories are just stupid. Seriously.