Musical Life Lessons
Lesson Learned: Here are the things some of my favorite musicals have taught me. This is some hardhitting life advice here, so pay attention and take notes.
- If you’re ever an orphan, be a ginger.
- Your never fully dressed with out a smile.
- Rich people have ALOT of servants, and they all know how to dance.
- Dogs you find on the street are the best! They come already trained, and are smarter than your average highschooler.
- Your Australian summer love may somehow end up at your school, don’t give up hope.
- Sexy hair is what life is all about.
- High school is all about being who you aren’t to end up with the cute guy and flying car.
- Maybe all those people whispering were right, you really are meant for eachother.
- Don’t make the creep that lives in your shed mad… he has anger issues, and a gun.
- On that note: Don’t go to the dance with said creep… he buys scary killer toys from the street salesman.
- The street salesman’s love potion just gives you indegestion and scary ballet dreams.
- Murder trials always go better when held in your kitchen.
Wizard of Oz:
- People without brains and hearts still talk a lot.
- If you stumble upon a community of Little People, they are apparently trustworthy.
- Every girl should have a pair of red high heels.
Sound of Music:
- The cute mail boy is with the Nazis.
- You cannot hide from your problems in the convent… you have to sneak across the boarder.
- Your favorite things, really do make you feel better.
My Fair Lady:
- The rain in Spain apparently falls mainly on the plains.
- With a fake accent and knock-out dress, you can get a cute rich stalker at the ball.
Yes, admittedly, I am a musical nerd. Love musicals! Maybe, I’ll go watch White Christmas.